Tuesday 13 March 2012

Fab Pad

Thank God I never got myself one of those turreted, fairy-tale chateaux in France that I'm always lusting after. I've just found my dream home!! It's in the UK and it's for sale!
Cop a load of this...
and this...
it even has a gorgeous swimming pool...
and you'll never believe the bathroom - floor to ceiling coral-coloured marble, smoked glass shower room and a wealth of gold fixtures and fittings - of course.
Just need to scrape together £900,000.....
Sad really - I bet whoever buys it guts it... They're bound to rip out that fabulous staircase and the column of lights that continues on up through the ceiling to the bedroom. 
Hang on, I have a plan -  think I'll just lurk in the bushes 'till the skip arrives and get first dibs.





No comments:

Post a Comment