Friday 9 December 2011

Nice Bird

After a stroll past Liberty's yesterday I've finally put to rest something that has been troubling me for sometime - What on earth are we going to have as our Christmas table centre piece this year?! Answer - A Swan!
Magnificent as they are we won't be having a real one, firstly because I wouldn't know where to get my hands on one (well I do, but I think Liberty's got there before me) and secondly I don't want a repeat of last Christmas's calamity...
...so,  Brian has promised to make me one. There's some white colorama in the loft (the huge rolls of paper photographers use to create seamless backgrounds for shoots) and B reckons he can use that. I rather fancied a faceted swan, like the stallion I fell in love with in the summer ;) 
I'll let you know how he gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment