Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

One of the nicest thing about writing a blog is being able to scroll back through the year and be reminded of all the lovely things that have happened. Without the blog I may have almost forgotten about the first day out with my new camera when I ran into Eileen strolling along Upper Street in her Spring outfit...
 or how heavenly the wisteria was - and will be again in a few months...
or what a trend setter my husband is :)...
or Ed's 13th Birthday dance in the rain...
or what amazing weather we had in Holland at Easter...
or all the pleasant evenings we spent just hanging out here with the kids and dogs...




I probably don't need a blog to remind me of the day Rex arrived from Athens...
or the mountains of Turkish delight I made for The Dark Weekend party...
or seeing Ed and his friends on the telly...


or what will probably greet me tomorrow morning after the boys bring their mates back...

No comments:

Post a Comment